We are excited to announce that Khanyisela College is officially open for training.
Many people are anxious – and rightfully so – about returning to work when we are seeing Covid-19 cases spiking. Please be assured that Khanyisela College is doing everything to adhere to the highest standards of sanitisation and protocol to ensure that your return to your studies with us is within a trusted environment.
Pre-opening, the College has:
- Engaged in deep cleaning of all offices and classrooms. The certificate to demonstrate this cleaning is available for your perusal.
- Traffic has been limited to the College.
- The staff have been trained on Covid-19 H&S protocol, wear masks and sanitise regularly.
- Our staff are all socially distanced at more than a meter apart and are required to wear masks at all times.
- Covid-19 screening is conducted by our Health and Safety Representatives, Allistene Esbach and Ntombentsha Popose, before anyone enters the building and everyone is sanitised before entry.
- For those of you who are still not comfortable to come into the building physically, we now make allowance for virtual training and portfolio submissions. We are also hard at work creating an e-learning platform which you will have access to as the various modules become available. Please call our College and speak to the Sales and Marketing department for more details
We are also offering accredited Covid-19 training! Employers can send their staff for training to make sure that they are better equipped and ensure Covid-19 readiness.
It is a half day course and can be done virtually if you prefer. The course is fully accredited with Services Seta. For more information contact Bongiwe on 041 364 0224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Khanyisela College takes this pandemic very seriously. Anyone who does not adhere to the Covid-19 regulations and protocols will be asked to leave the College, or will not be allowed entry.
Click here to contact us.
From the Khanyisela Team
Taking things personally